- Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you contact us to request towing services or roadside assistance, when you fill out forms on our website, or when you provide information to us in any other way. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, and vehicle information.
- Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide towing services and roadside assistance to you;
- To communicate with you about your request for services or any other questions or concerns you may have;
- To send you marketing materials and promotional offers, if you have given us your consent to do so;
- To improve our services and website; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our employees and contractors who need to access the information to provide services to you;
- To our service providers who help us to provide our services to you, such as our towing equipment suppliers or payment processors;
- To law enforcement or government agencies if required by law or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others;
- To a potential buyer or successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction; and
- With your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. When we no longer need your personal information, we will securely destroy or de-identify it.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information, as well as to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information. You may also have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Contact Us
Belleville Towing Company
Serving Quinte West and Belleville, Ontario, Canada