If you’ve ever had a car breakdown, you understand how aggravating the situation can be. Worse, it always seems to happen in an unfamiliar area, leaving you stranded on the side of the road. Fingers crossed you won’t find yourself in this situation anytime soon, but what should you do if you do? Excellent question. You should contact a professional towing company for emergency services.
Getting help from someone who isn’t trained to handle emergency situations may cause more harm than good. There are safety protocols in place for roadside assistance to keep you and your vehicle safe. Hiring a professional tow truck company like Belleville Towing can help you save money, time, and stress. Here’s why:
1. Proper Use of Tow Straps
Cars are bulky. Vehicles, from cars to large trucks, must be properly secured to ensure safe transportation. Tow straps of poor quality can snap while being towed, which should be avoided. A professional tow truck company will use high-quality straps and fasteners to keep your car and driver safe. Belleville Towing cares about your safety and the safety of your vehicle, which is why we use the highest quality and tested towing straps.
2. Always has the Best Tow Truck for the Job
Depending on your vehicle size and model, different tow trucks will be more or less appropriate. This affects not only efficiency but also the safety of both vehicles. Every vehicle has a maximum tow weight; exceeding this limit risks damaging the vehicle’s recovery points. As a result, the broken-down vehicle, tow truck, and driver’s safety are jeopardized. Avoid the risk and hire a tow truck company with a diverse fleet and in-depth knowledge of your vehicle’s requirements.
3. Professional Drivers
It’s not easy to maneuver a tow truck. Add a damaged vehicle to the mix, and you’ve got yourself a project. Transporting your vehicle from point A to point B requires a qualified driver who is familiar with various road landscapes. Professional tow truck drivers are trained to handle any situation, whether it is a congested city or a desolate freeway.
At Belleville Towing Company, your driver will:
- Handle your vehicle with care.
- Drive safely and at the appropriate speeds.
- Make sure your emergency lights are turned on to warn other drivers.
- Protect your wheels by setting yours to neutral.
- Examine the tow limits to avoid mistakes and damage.
- Check the vehicle and offer roadside assistance (fuel delivery, battery jumpstart, lockout, etc.)
- Discuss the situation and protocol in depth with you.
- Cost breakdown and next steps.
- Invest in high-quality tools and equipment.
- Finish the job quickly and efficiently.
- Provide emergency towing services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. Use of Proper Equipment
Tow truck companies have industry-leading equipment and a fleet that is well-maintained and serviced on a regular basis. Furthermore, specialized towing equipment protects your vehicle from further damage. Some pieces of equipment your tow truck company has that a non-professional lacks include:
- Dollies. Dollies are designed so that all four wheels are off the ground. When used properly, it is a quick, easy, and secure way to transport front-wheel-drive vehicles.
- Trailer. A trailer lifts all four wheels of your car off the ground by carrying the entire weight of the vehicle. As a result, your vehicle will experience little to no wear and tear. Trailers can drive at higher speeds than sedans and larger vehicles, resulting in faster transport.
- Varied Fleet. Belleville Towing Company can tow everything from light-duty tow trucks to massive trailers, as well as everyday cars and industrial equipment. With a variety of tow trucks available, you can rest assured that your emergency towing needs will be met 24 hours a day, seven days a week, regardless of the size of your vehicle.
5. Outstanding Customer Service
A professional tow truck company does not always imply excellent customer service. At Belleville Towing, the two go hand in hand. With years of towing experience, we put your satisfaction first. With a simple phone call, our team of professional tow truck operators can be at your side at any time of day or night. Save our phone number in your phone in case of an emergency. We are excited to serve you!